The Wildflower babe's 10 must-haves this holiday season...
Wildflower co-founder Sydney Carlson is one busy bb. She’s constantly hard at work with the newest designs at Wildflower and is ever-inspiring young fashionistas around the world. Now, the absurdly witty and black-haired bombshell has launched a brand new project: Sydney Denim. (Check it out here!) “This project I have been working on for so long means so much to me. I have always loved to draw and being able to express my feelings through this form and turn it into something I can share with you all means the world to me,” she announced on her Tumblr. Syd is on the move and we’re so happy she took the time to share with us her 10 must-haves for this holiday season. Take a peek below!
1. Mini Silk Satin Dress - This satin slip dress can be styled up or down. Pair it with my Sydney Denim Jacket (!!!!!!!) and some vintage boots or strap on your heels and fave jewelry. Either way, trust, because it’s gonna be hot.
2. The M Jewelers Personalized Choker - Have you figured out that I like old english font yet? Get your own badass personalized choker here.
3. Gucci SOCKS - Hell yas. I want these Italian made Gucci socks for every day of my life.
4. Supreme Hoodie - Everyone should have one of these. Or I guess you could just steal your boyfriend’s. It looks cuter on you anyways.
5. Sydney Doodle Wildflower Case - Because, I gotta represent! This case shares a few of my favorite things!
6. Danielle Guizo Custom Bomber Jackets - This gothic text personalized bomber jacket is cool af. Custom make your own with white embroidery featuring chain stitching. What would yours say?
7. Rihanna x Puma Hoodie - Featuring the artwork of Nomura Hitoshi, the Long Sleeve Graphic Front Lacing Hoodie has rope lacing down the front, PUMA branding emblazoned on the back, and the collection's lucky number 13 on the sleeve. With its unique, baggy style, this piece is a FENTY PUMA by Rihanna favorite.
8. Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Robe - Anyone else still feeling the aftershock of the Victoria’s Secret fashion show? (Also check out these BTS shots on our blog). This silky, kimono style robe is inspired by the 2016 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show and lets you prep and primp like the freakin' supermodel that you are.
9. Rhinestone Bralette - No words. Just this. HOT.
10. Flame Leather Skirt - Insert dad joke about this leather mini skirt being HAWT. But, really, this Nasty Gal skirt is made in Downtown Los Angeles and is sustainably sourced using only reworked vintage or deadstock fabrics. Rad.
What is on your list? Leave your wishlist in the comments section!