The Wildflower babe's 10 must-haves this holiday season...
Wildflower co-founder Sydney Carlson is one busy bb. She’s constantly hard at work with the newest designs at Wildflower and is ever-inspiring young fashionistas around the world. Now, the absurdly witty and black-haired bombshell has launched a brand new project: Sydney Denim. (Check it out here!) “This project I have been working on for so long means so much to me. I have always loved to draw and being able to express my feelings through this form and turn it into something I can share with you all means the world to me,” she announced on her Tumblr. Syd is on the move and we’re so happy she took the time to share with us her 10 must-haves for this holiday season. Take a peek below!
1. Mini Silk Satin Dress - This satin slip dress can be styled up or down. Pair it with my Sydney Denim Jacket (!!!!!!!) and some vintage boots or strap on your heels and fave jewelry. Either way, trust, because it’s gonna be hot.
2. The M Jewelers Personalized Choker - Have you figured out that I like old english font yet? Get your own badass personalized choker here.
3. Gucci SOCKS - Hell yas. I want these Italian made Gucci socks for every day of my life.
4. Supreme Hoodie - Everyone should have one of these. Or I guess you could just steal your boyfriend’s. It looks cuter on you anyways.
5. Sydney Doodle Wildflower Case - Because, I gotta represent! This case shares a few of my favorite things!
6. Danielle Guizo Custom Bomber Jackets - This gothic text personalized bomber jacket is cool af. Custom make your own with white embroidery featuring chain stitching. What would yours say?
7. Rihanna x Puma Hoodie - Featuring the artwork of Nomura Hitoshi, the Long Sleeve Graphic Front Lacing Hoodie has rope lacing down the front, PUMA branding emblazoned on the back, and the collection's lucky number 13 on the sleeve. With its unique, baggy style, this piece is a FENTY PUMA by Rihanna favorite.
8. Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Robe - Anyone else still feeling the aftershock of the Victoria’s Secret fashion show? (Also check out these BTS shots on our blog). This silky, kimono style robe is inspired by the 2016 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show and lets you prep and primp like the freakin' supermodel that you are.
9. Rhinestone Bralette - No words. Just this. HOT.
10. Flame Leather Skirt - Insert dad joke about this leather mini skirt being HAWT. But, really, this Nasty Gal skirt is made in Downtown Los Angeles and is sustainably sourced using only reworked vintage or deadstock fabrics. Rad.
What is on your list? Leave your wishlist in the comments section!
What the Wildflower co-founder is wishing for this holiday...
I'm just gonna come right out and say it: Devon is a total babe - we all know this. She's also effortlessly cool and has killer style. Again, common knowledge. But what you might not know about the smart Wildflower co-founder is that she is beyond kind, determined, and radiates positivity wherever she goes. So why wouldn't we want to pick her brain about this upcoming holiday season? We asked her to curate her ultimate gift guide -- her top 10 must-haves for the holidays. Scroll down to have a look!
1. Wildflower Rosé iPhone Case - Because I love this one… and duh.
2. Glossier Generation G Lip Stain - This new kind of lip color is the best idea for a stocking stuffer. It gives the look and finish of a stain, but glides on easily and wears as comfortably as a balm.
3. Frasier Sterling Custom Necklace - This gold filled custom necklace allows you to spell out anything you want (9 characters or less). Seriously, anything.
4. Frasier Sterling Disco Choker - Who doesn't want a glam disco choker? Spice up any outfit with this glitzy, Studio 54 steez.
5. Vogue Coloring Book - For all the fashion lovers - this is for you! This book is a glamorous dream wardrobe of luxurious ball gowns and soigné cocktail dresses, smart suits and dramatic accessories by key designers including Christian Dior, Balenciaga, Givenchy and Chanel. The accompanying captions offer fashion and style tips (often hilarious) and are taken from the original pages of VOGUE.
6. Playboy Bunny Book - Ugh, THIS. For the first time ever, Playboy presents the complete, official account of the iconic Playboy Bunny. Coinciding with the Bunny's 50th anniversary, this richly illustrated book presents stunning pictorials of famous and classic Bunnies from the likes of Debbie Harry, Lauren Hutton, and Gloria Steinemas well as rare images unearthed from the Playboy vault.
7. 'Vermeil - Prosecco Rose' Corta Maison Candle - This is the most amazing candle! It is crafted with a coconut wax blend, essential oils and cotton wicks to ensure a clean, fragrant and unforgettable burn. Prosecco Rose contains notes of brut rose champagne, chilled and poured over cassis berries and edible white rose petals. OMG, WHAT.
8. Forever 21 Faux Fur Hoodie - I've worn this almost everyday since I got it. Soooo, maybe I need another one?
9. Custom Pop and Suki Bag - This bag is all about you. Pick one of three colors, add text and/or accessorize! Small enough to go everywhere with you but big enough to hold life’s essentials. It’s perfect from day to night! Comes with one crossbody strap.
10. Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Polaroid Camera - This camera is the newest (and cutest) mini version of Fuji's Instax Instant Camera. It's super easy to tote around and features simple exposure adjustment and automatic flash. Literally, capture moments anywhere!
What's on your wish list this year? We want to know! Leave your comments below!