Last week we shared our favorite festival looks (check it out here if you haven't read it already) and now accessories take the main stage for weekend two. We all know accessories are a girl's best friend - they can make or break an outfit, and sometimes (if played right) can even steal the spotlight from the main 'fit. So what happens when accessories head to the desert for festival season? You probably guessed it... sometimes mayhem (I'm looking at you colored bead bracelets and feather headdresses) and sometimes perfection (hello body chain bras and killer boots). So have a look below at some of our fave accessories for festival season, AND because we freakin' love you, we added a matching case to complete each look. 'Cause everyone knows cases are the hottest fashion accessory rn.
Shop the Black Velvet Silver Star Case here...
Shop the Juicy Fruit case here...
Shop the Miami case here...
Shop the Mystic Stone case here...
Shop the Burning Love case here...
Shop the Fake Love case here...
Shop the Iridescent case here...
Shop the Boujee case here...
Are you heading out to the desert for weekend two? Let us know in the comments and hopefully we'll see you there!
Photos via Harper's Bazaar, PopSugar, and Vogue.
This weekend officially kicks off festival season. (Insert a million praise hand emojis here). Tens of thousands of people will be flocking to the desert for three days of music, sun, and FASHION. Where flower crowns, belly button rings and fringe vests once ruled, authentic and personal style has now taken hold. You honestly can wear whatever you fancy... boho, tomboy, sex machine, 90s, grunge... it's all accepted in the eyes of the festival fashion gods.
But if you are looking for some inspiration, check out our top ten favorite festival outfits. And let us know what you are wearing to the festivals this year in our comments. We want to know!
Love this layered boho look. The desert is going to be full of maxi dresses, but this outfit stands out.
This is one hot look. Love the relaxed cutoffs paired with a sexy tank and choker. LOVE.
Umm, can Bella Hadid be any cuter? This look is so effortless yet so perfect. She has sexy/cool locked down.
Little bit grunge, little bit simplified. This duo nailed it.
Long-time fan of the fest in the desert, Kate Bosworth rocked a printed one-piece with cut outs and she slaaayed. I mean, look at her shoes!
Dying over this modern boho and romantic look. With only the addition of a rad choker and bolo, aviators, and a dark lip, she took this maxi all the way back to the 90s - but did it way better.
Alexa Chung and Atlanta de Cadenat Taylor rockin Chloe. Everything about this, ugh. PERFECT.
Love this take on a romper. Pair back romantic onesies with boots, a leather hat, and a badass fringe bag.
Perfect, perfect, perfect. Love the mini skirts. Love the sheer top with the army boots. Love the hair scarf and rad glasses. Forget flower crowns - wear flower sunglasses! These girls are freakin cool.
Talk about cool girls. Zoe Kravitz, need we say more? She's a queen.
+Who is going to the festival? Let us know in the comments!
You'll never guess which celebrities we discovered carrying the Ciao Bella case.
We recently noticed two of our favorite celebs stepping out with our Ciao Bella case... and we're obsessed. How cute is it that the super gorgeous Bella Hadid and Bella Thorne are using our Ciao Bella case?! OMG, we die. Check it out below...
Love this trippy photo of our girl, Bella Hadid. The stunning model posted a few photos to Instagram featuring our case before she turned in for the night, and can we also just say, HOW CUTE IS THAT TOP? Ugh, want.
Ummmmm, HOT. Bella, you are fire. She posted a gif a few nights ago showing off her bangin' bod, black bodysuit, and our Wildflower Ciao Bella case.
Just a few days ago, JustJaredJr.com snapped Bella Thorne, the 19 year old actress, rocking some new hair and our Ciao Bella case. We think both look amazing on her!
Get the Ciao Bella Case for yourself before they are all gone! Shop the case here...
>Who have you seen using Wildflower Cases? Leave their names in the comments section or send us a selfie using the hashtag #wildflowerlove
Photos from Vouge.com and JustJaredJr.com
The Wildflower babe's 10 must-haves this holiday season...
Wildflower co-founder Sydney Carlson is one busy bb. She’s constantly hard at work with the newest designs at Wildflower and is ever-inspiring young fashionistas around the world. Now, the absurdly witty and black-haired bombshell has launched a brand new project: Sydney Denim. (Check it out here!) “This project I have been working on for so long means so much to me. I have always loved to draw and being able to express my feelings through this form and turn it into something I can share with you all means the world to me,” she announced on her Tumblr. Syd is on the move and we’re so happy she took the time to share with us her 10 must-haves for this holiday season. Take a peek below!
1. Mini Silk Satin Dress - This satin slip dress can be styled up or down. Pair it with my Sydney Denim Jacket (!!!!!!!) and some vintage boots or strap on your heels and fave jewelry. Either way, trust, because it’s gonna be hot.
2. The M Jewelers Personalized Choker - Have you figured out that I like old english font yet? Get your own badass personalized choker here.
3. Gucci SOCKS - Hell yas. I want these Italian made Gucci socks for every day of my life.
4. Supreme Hoodie - Everyone should have one of these. Or I guess you could just steal your boyfriend’s. It looks cuter on you anyways.
5. Sydney Doodle Wildflower Case - Because, I gotta represent! This case shares a few of my favorite things!
6. Danielle Guizo Custom Bomber Jackets - This gothic text personalized bomber jacket is cool af. Custom make your own with white embroidery featuring chain stitching. What would yours say?
7. Rihanna x Puma Hoodie - Featuring the artwork of Nomura Hitoshi, the Long Sleeve Graphic Front Lacing Hoodie has rope lacing down the front, PUMA branding emblazoned on the back, and the collection's lucky number 13 on the sleeve. With its unique, baggy style, this piece is a FENTY PUMA by Rihanna favorite.
8. Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Robe - Anyone else still feeling the aftershock of the Victoria’s Secret fashion show? (Also check out these BTS shots on our blog). This silky, kimono style robe is inspired by the 2016 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show and lets you prep and primp like the freakin' supermodel that you are.
9. Rhinestone Bralette - No words. Just this. HOT.
10. Flame Leather Skirt - Insert dad joke about this leather mini skirt being HAWT. But, really, this Nasty Gal skirt is made in Downtown Los Angeles and is sustainably sourced using only reworked vintage or deadstock fabrics. Rad.
What is on your list? Leave your wishlist in the comments section!
What the Wildflower co-founder is wishing for this holiday...
I'm just gonna come right out and say it: Devon is a total babe - we all know this. She's also effortlessly cool and has killer style. Again, common knowledge. But what you might not know about the smart Wildflower co-founder is that she is beyond kind, determined, and radiates positivity wherever she goes. So why wouldn't we want to pick her brain about this upcoming holiday season? We asked her to curate her ultimate gift guide -- her top 10 must-haves for the holidays. Scroll down to have a look!
1. Wildflower Rosé iPhone Case - Because I love this one… and duh.
2. Glossier Generation G Lip Stain - This new kind of lip color is the best idea for a stocking stuffer. It gives the look and finish of a stain, but glides on easily and wears as comfortably as a balm.
3. Frasier Sterling Custom Necklace - This gold filled custom necklace allows you to spell out anything you want (9 characters or less). Seriously, anything.
4. Frasier Sterling Disco Choker - Who doesn't want a glam disco choker? Spice up any outfit with this glitzy, Studio 54 steez.
5. Vogue Coloring Book - For all the fashion lovers - this is for you! This book is a glamorous dream wardrobe of luxurious ball gowns and soigné cocktail dresses, smart suits and dramatic accessories by key designers including Christian Dior, Balenciaga, Givenchy and Chanel. The accompanying captions offer fashion and style tips (often hilarious) and are taken from the original pages of VOGUE.
6. Playboy Bunny Book - Ugh, THIS. For the first time ever, Playboy presents the complete, official account of the iconic Playboy Bunny. Coinciding with the Bunny's 50th anniversary, this richly illustrated book presents stunning pictorials of famous and classic Bunnies from the likes of Debbie Harry, Lauren Hutton, and Gloria Steinemas well as rare images unearthed from the Playboy vault.
7. 'Vermeil - Prosecco Rose' Corta Maison Candle - This is the most amazing candle! It is crafted with a coconut wax blend, essential oils and cotton wicks to ensure a clean, fragrant and unforgettable burn. Prosecco Rose contains notes of brut rose champagne, chilled and poured over cassis berries and edible white rose petals. OMG, WHAT.
8. Forever 21 Faux Fur Hoodie - I've worn this almost everyday since I got it. Soooo, maybe I need another one?
9. Custom Pop and Suki Bag - This bag is all about you. Pick one of three colors, add text and/or accessorize! Small enough to go everywhere with you but big enough to hold life’s essentials. It’s perfect from day to night! Comes with one crossbody strap.
10. Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Polaroid Camera - This camera is the newest (and cutest) mini version of Fuji's Instax Instant Camera. It's super easy to tote around and features simple exposure adjustment and automatic flash. Literally, capture moments anywhere!
What's on your wish list this year? We want to know! Leave your comments below!