You'll never guess which celebrities we discovered carrying the Ciao Bella case.
We recently noticed two of our favorite celebs stepping out with our Ciao Bella case... and we're obsessed. How cute is it that the super gorgeous Bella Hadid and Bella Thorne are using our Ciao Bella case?! OMG, we die. Check it out below...
Love this trippy photo of our girl, Bella Hadid. The stunning model posted a few photos to Instagram featuring our case before she turned in for the night, and can we also just say, HOW CUTE IS THAT TOP? Ugh, want.
Ummmmm, HOT. Bella, you are fire. She posted a gif a few nights ago showing off her bangin' bod, black bodysuit, and our Wildflower Ciao Bella case.
Just a few days ago, JustJaredJr.com snapped Bella Thorne, the 19 year old actress, rocking some new hair and our Ciao Bella case. We think both look amazing on her!
Get the Ciao Bella Case for yourself before they are all gone! Shop the case here...
>Who have you seen using Wildflower Cases? Leave their names in the comments section or send us a selfie using the hashtag #wildflowerlove
Photos from Vouge.com and JustJaredJr.com
The Wildflower babe's 10 must-haves this holiday season...
Wildflower co-founder Sydney Carlson is one busy bb. She’s constantly hard at work with the newest designs at Wildflower and is ever-inspiring young fashionistas around the world. Now, the absurdly witty and black-haired bombshell has launched a brand new project: Sydney Denim. (Check it out here!) “This project I have been working on for so long means so much to me. I have always loved to draw and being able to express my feelings through this form and turn it into something I can share with you all means the world to me,” she announced on her Tumblr. Syd is on the move and we’re so happy she took the time to share with us her 10 must-haves for this holiday season. Take a peek below!
1. Mini Silk Satin Dress - This satin slip dress can be styled up or down. Pair it with my Sydney Denim Jacket (!!!!!!!) and some vintage boots or strap on your heels and fave jewelry. Either way, trust, because it’s gonna be hot.
2. The M Jewelers Personalized Choker - Have you figured out that I like old english font yet? Get your own badass personalized choker here.
3. Gucci SOCKS - Hell yas. I want these Italian made Gucci socks for every day of my life.
4. Supreme Hoodie - Everyone should have one of these. Or I guess you could just steal your boyfriend’s. It looks cuter on you anyways.
5. Sydney Doodle Wildflower Case - Because, I gotta represent! This case shares a few of my favorite things!
6. Danielle Guizo Custom Bomber Jackets - This gothic text personalized bomber jacket is cool af. Custom make your own with white embroidery featuring chain stitching. What would yours say?
7. Rihanna x Puma Hoodie - Featuring the artwork of Nomura Hitoshi, the Long Sleeve Graphic Front Lacing Hoodie has rope lacing down the front, PUMA branding emblazoned on the back, and the collection's lucky number 13 on the sleeve. With its unique, baggy style, this piece is a FENTY PUMA by Rihanna favorite.
8. Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Robe - Anyone else still feeling the aftershock of the Victoria’s Secret fashion show? (Also check out these BTS shots on our blog). This silky, kimono style robe is inspired by the 2016 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show and lets you prep and primp like the freakin' supermodel that you are.
9. Rhinestone Bralette - No words. Just this. HOT.
10. Flame Leather Skirt - Insert dad joke about this leather mini skirt being HAWT. But, really, this Nasty Gal skirt is made in Downtown Los Angeles and is sustainably sourced using only reworked vintage or deadstock fabrics. Rad.
What is on your list? Leave your wishlist in the comments section!
What the Wildflower co-founder is wishing for this holiday...
I'm just gonna come right out and say it: Devon is a total babe - we all know this. She's also effortlessly cool and has killer style. Again, common knowledge. But what you might not know about the smart Wildflower co-founder is that she is beyond kind, determined, and radiates positivity wherever she goes. So why wouldn't we want to pick her brain about this upcoming holiday season? We asked her to curate her ultimate gift guide -- her top 10 must-haves for the holidays. Scroll down to have a look!
1. Wildflower Rosé iPhone Case - Because I love this one… and duh.
2. Glossier Generation G Lip Stain - This new kind of lip color is the best idea for a stocking stuffer. It gives the look and finish of a stain, but glides on easily and wears as comfortably as a balm.
3. Frasier Sterling Custom Necklace - This gold filled custom necklace allows you to spell out anything you want (9 characters or less). Seriously, anything.
4. Frasier Sterling Disco Choker - Who doesn't want a glam disco choker? Spice up any outfit with this glitzy, Studio 54 steez.
5. Vogue Coloring Book - For all the fashion lovers - this is for you! This book is a glamorous dream wardrobe of luxurious ball gowns and soigné cocktail dresses, smart suits and dramatic accessories by key designers including Christian Dior, Balenciaga, Givenchy and Chanel. The accompanying captions offer fashion and style tips (often hilarious) and are taken from the original pages of VOGUE.
6. Playboy Bunny Book - Ugh, THIS. For the first time ever, Playboy presents the complete, official account of the iconic Playboy Bunny. Coinciding with the Bunny's 50th anniversary, this richly illustrated book presents stunning pictorials of famous and classic Bunnies from the likes of Debbie Harry, Lauren Hutton, and Gloria Steinemas well as rare images unearthed from the Playboy vault.
7. 'Vermeil - Prosecco Rose' Corta Maison Candle - This is the most amazing candle! It is crafted with a coconut wax blend, essential oils and cotton wicks to ensure a clean, fragrant and unforgettable burn. Prosecco Rose contains notes of brut rose champagne, chilled and poured over cassis berries and edible white rose petals. OMG, WHAT.
8. Forever 21 Faux Fur Hoodie - I've worn this almost everyday since I got it. Soooo, maybe I need another one?
9. Custom Pop and Suki Bag - This bag is all about you. Pick one of three colors, add text and/or accessorize! Small enough to go everywhere with you but big enough to hold life’s essentials. It’s perfect from day to night! Comes with one crossbody strap.
10. Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Polaroid Camera - This camera is the newest (and cutest) mini version of Fuji's Instax Instant Camera. It's super easy to tote around and features simple exposure adjustment and automatic flash. Literally, capture moments anywhere!
What's on your wish list this year? We want to know! Leave your comments below!
Just this week, the world's most sought after supermodels touched down in Paris to strut their stuff on the catwalk of the hottest event of the year, The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. All eyes were on Kendall, Gigi, and Bella as the three super celebs earned their angel wings. "Can't believe I get to experience all of this with my best friend!" Bella wrote on her Instagram with a posted pic of her and her sis.
Also stealing the show? Oh, just the $3 million Fantasy Bra, covered in white diamonds, emeralds, and over 9,000 other gemstones. NBD. Major babe, Jasmine Tookes, was the lucky femme to wear the piece of sparkling art. "It's very heavy; it weighs more than 450 karats," she said in an interview. "It weighs down on my shoulders a little bit, but it's so worth it," she said. "I might jog out of this show with it though."
In addition to the newbies, be sure to keep your eyes out for other gorgeous Victoria's Secret veterans like Alessandra Ambrosio, Lily Aldridge, Maria Borges, Romee Stridj, Lais Oliveira, Lily Donaldson, Elsa Hosk, and Devon Windsor. Major babe alert.
Step behind the velvet ropes and take a sneaky peek at these candid pics of the angels as they get ready for the show. And be sure to watch the show in its entirety, including musical performances by Lady Gaga and Bruno Mars, on Monday at 7pm PST.
Are you seeing everything with P I N K tinted glasses like we are? We are totally heart eye emoji-ed for the angels and curated a collection inspired by the beauties. Shop it below.
>>Shop the cases, clockwise from top left: Amethyst Case, Marble Case, Rosé Case, Legend Case, Diamond Silver Studded Heart Case, Pink Stone Case, Pink Leather Case, Gabi DeMartino Case, Pink Marble Case.
Photographs by Diego Zuko, Pascal Le Segretain, Thibault Camus, Dimitrios Kambouris, Karwai Tang, and Lionel Bonaventure.
Who are you most looking forward to seeing strut on the catwalk this Monday? Leave your thoughts in the comments!
We all have fashionably cool girls in our lives... you know the ones. Their effortless style is always on point and they are at least a year ahead of trends. These girls only shop at the best places, from small nameless vintage boutiques to designer stores and websites. They are your go-to girl for fashion advice and these babes never miss an opportunity to make a statement with their style. They are fashion goddesses. But as much as we love them, my god, they are hard to shop for. What do you get the fashion forward femme who already has everything? Well, relax mama, because that's where we come in. Check out our best 10 gift ideas for the style icons in your life.
Boyfriend jeans: They scream laid back cool with effortless style.
Vintage band tee: See above. Plus they are rad af. Pair with a leather bomber for added style.
Two Wildflower cell phone cases. Yes, two. At least. Because all the fashion-forward girls change their cases to reflect their mood and outfit... plus they know tech accessories are actually fashion accessories.
Black brimmed hat. Pair with a slip dress or wear it casually with your boyfriend jeans and ACDC shirt.
Vintage Ray Bans. Duh.
Black heeled ankle boots. They go with e-ver-y-thing. Like, everything.
Leather clutch with chain shoulder strap. The more vintage-y, the better. Clutch bags are the cherry on top of a cute outfit.
Vintage Chanel gold studs. Because, let's face it, every chic sister should own these.
Leather gloves. Cotton and wool just won't do.